.:. No Good .:.



I saw my teeth
They cut the floor
The water rushing under the door
Couldn’t wake up
Couldn’t keep my head above the waves
I was naked
You felt wrong
Inside my body
I got it wrong ..



.:Items in images:.

---

Natural:


GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001
Izzie's - Body Imperfections
.euphoric ~Sophie Eyes Applier~
[RA] Stella Hair
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* GENUS Head "Harriet" European
WarPaint* #IWokeUpLikeThis


---

Makeup:

.:Mai Bilavio:. Black Liner Edit

---

Background / Poses:

#Cranked# Backdrop Spooky

no idea where the poses came from due to "ergihs".

---

Clothing/Accessories:

.:Short Leash:. Bestest Bunny Mask *event 1*
Entice - Pressure Top *event 2*
ERSCH - OUIJA Accessory Set Black (Necklace)
MIWAS / Emily Leather Pants #Black
Phedora ~Elvin the unicorn ~

---



♥ EVENT ITEM 1 ! ♥

♥ @ The darkness style fair ♥


♥ EVENT ITEM 2 ! ♥

♥ @ The Cosmopolitan Event  ♥

Comments

Popular Posts