.:. 11/21/19 .:.



I'm not a party or a plan
I don't need your love
I'm not a stranger to your touch
But it's not enough
And maybe honesty is missing here?
But our bodies say it easier
I don't wanna be your girlfriend
I just wanna play with your hair
When we get up in the morning
I'll be better on my own, I swear, ooh
I don't wanna be your girlfriend...



.:Items in images:.


---

Natural:


GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001
Izzie's - Body Imperfections
.euphoric ~Sophie Eyes Applier~
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* GENUS Head "Harriet" European
WarPaint* #IWokeUpLikeThis
DOUX - Babyrose hairstyle

THIS IS WRONG Zodiac Materials Shine

---

Makeup:

.:Mai Bilavio:. Black Liner Edit

---

Background / Poses:

Vio//- Yes to all -Photobooth + pose *sponsored*

---

Clothing/Accessories:

R.icielli - ALEXIA V2 Lingerie
[Glitzz] Gabriella Mesh Stocking - Black

---



♥  SPONSORED EVENT 1   ♥

♥ After glow. 

Comments

Popular Posts