.:. Balanced .:.



I think I've found a way to keep myself whole
I write my fears on green notes
I swallow my doubts away and watch them grow old
Is that why the past years seemed slow?
Take me, my heart and my soul
Pick me apart and look inside, inside
Fill me with dreams I can't hold
Keep me afloat in this cold world, cold world
Tell me it won't hurt
Now I, I'm your passenger
The old me won't work...



.:Items in images:.


---

Natural:


GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001
Izzie's - Body Imperfections
.euphoric ~Sophie Eyes Applier~
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* GENUS Head "Harriet" European
WarPaint* #IWokeUpLikeThis
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Sohen hair


---

Makeup:

.:Mai Bilavio:. Black Liner Edit

---

Background / Poses:

.:Joplino:. Backdrop Elven and Foxes

---

Clothing/Accessories:

.:Short Leash:. Bestest Wild Romance Bouquet
:: MOMOCHUU :: Ariana Top - Black
Spoiled - Bossy Gamer Glasses

---



♥  Take me  ♥

♥ My heart and my soul. ♥


Comments

Popular Posts