.:. I need sum goddamn snuggles .:.




I'm a princess cut from marble,
 smoother than a storm
And the scars that mark my body,
 they're silver and gold
My blood is a flood of rubies, 
precious stones
It keeps my veins hot, 
the fires find a home in me
I move through town, I'm quiet like a fire
And my necklace is of rope,
I tie it and untie it..



.:Items in images:.


---

Natural:

GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001
.euphoric ~Sophie Eyes Applier~
Stealthic - Purity (Complete Package)

---

Background / Poses:

Foxwood - Naptime - Pup
.:Short Leash:. Playtime Wall Art
Foxwood - Cozy Kitty - Lay Decor
Nutmeg. Summer Bliss Bed Adult
VARONIS - Lueur Skybox
---

Clothing/Accessories:

.:Short Leash:. Endearment Necklace - Babygirl
Scandalize. Melynda. Black

---



♥  I NEED SOME GODDAMN SNUGGLES  ♥

ty for reading my psa ♥

Comments

Popular Posts