.:. Sins .:.




When the sins of my father
Weigh down in my soul
And the pain of my mother
Will not let me go
Well I know there can come fire from the sky
To refine the purest of kings
And even though
I know this fire brings me pain
Even so
Just the same..



.:Items in images:.

---

Natural:


GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001
Izzie's - Body Imperfections
.euphoric ~Sophie Eyes Applier~
Magika - Empty Gold
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* GENUS Head "Harriet" European
WarPaint* #IWokeUpLikeThis
BLOOM - MOON/STAR Stilleto


{ Speakeasy } Keep Close Tattoo RARE gacha

---

Makeup:

[POUT!] Bliss Lashes 
[LeLuck]Colorful Eyeshadow Nayeli
---

Background / Items:


.:Joplino:. Backdrop Shrine

---

Clothing/Accessories:

Violentia - Morticia Dress

: CULT : WITCH COLLAR BLACK


---



♥ HAPPY HALLOWEEN♥

♥ Spooky Scary Skeletons! ♥


Comments

Popular Posts