.:.Seasonal Look for Self + More.:.

Hiya all! This will be my first official fashion blog post and I really wanted to get it out
quickly and such before this friday, which is tomorrow.
You'll see why.

So! I am rocking this amazing outfit with some leather pants, a tied up shirt,
annnnnnnd, an  awesome 50 linden leather jacket from -Pixicat-
This was from last friday sadly, and no longer up. 

My friend went to look the day after and it wasn't there.

However, these pants were also from the amazing -Pixicat-

The shirt, which at a pretty good price came with a HUD
with seven amazing textures.
However I picked this one as I really just like being an edgy fucker sometimes.

These boots, were an amazing deal!
[BREATHE]'s whole store was 50% off when I stumbled across them,
and I must say, I got more heels than I thought I would.

Seriously, so many I didn't even need.

Anyways! If they do continue to come up with amazing content like this, 
I will definitely be supporting them some more.

Overall, I believe I will be rocking this look some more in my SL life, especially with that jacket.

What can I say? I love leather.

may or may not have a fetish for it. whoops.

~:Info:~






SL Primary name: Heartlesslittlered

♥ My Flickr ♥

~:Items in look:~


-Pixicat- Bloom.Jacket - Leather
-Pixicat- Fall.Tights - Leather
Sue Top .:Eclipse:.
:::Phoenix::: Tiana Hair V1
CATWA HEAD CATYA
Maitreya Mesh Body
[BREATHE]-Kendra Heels-Black
[PF] Sora <Alabaster> Special Edition

Comments

Popular Posts