.:.Review and Goodbye for our Serene Treehouse.:.


So, Ava, who is my SL sister, and I lived in a very beautiful tree house. 

We recently had to derez it however due to it violating land rules. We're still heartbroken over it but that's okay as we decided to use a different house and hope it's not going against the rules.

Hooowever! I have decided to make a goodbye/review post about it.

This is a gorgeous home, it is big but very cozy-feeling. 
This tree house was, and is, one of the best homes I've had yet.

The textures the creature used for the default build are very beautiful and cozy, 
but the creator even added texture changer systems for the outside and also (I think) every room in the tree house.

You can literally make the leafs pink and purple along with the vines.

The house is very detailed and beautiful. 
It's three floors plus balconies.
There is around 2 small rooms, 1 guest room, a master bedroom,
kitchen, 2 living rooms, an outside dining room,
a out side lounge, and also a beautiful bathroom.

Yes, before you ask, Ava and I did make my leafs purple and pink.
The small two rooms were a bath room and Ava's office,
and the guest room was my office/green screen room.
It was trick at first but I manged to make the bathroom area
my bedroom while as Ava took the master room.
Everything else was kept as is. 

All and all, I would absolutely rate this a 10/10 and would recommend
for anyone that has the pocket money due to it being
quite on the expensive side. 

It's around 8,000 Linden, and the land impact is 386.

Like I said before however, beautiful detail and almost many 
options for this lovely home so would definitely 
recommend to others!

Beautiful home, you will be missed. ♥


Comments

Popular Posts