.:.Introductions.:.




O'Hai there.
I'm brand new to blogging, if you haven't guessed by this empty page. I will be trying my best however to make this blog.. me?

 I mean, that is what blogs are supposed to be about, at least to me.
 About myself, and fashion. 

However, you might see this blog is named "twistedhaven.lee", and that's simply because I wish to have this blog be a haven, but have my own personal twist on it. 

Now, I'll be completely honest here, I don't have an "aesthetic" or "theme" to this.

I simply do what I want on here. Most of that may be fashion and personal blogs.

However, I'm starting to venture into doing decorating and may post scenery I have decorated
on here and also on my Flickr. 

I hope I can make everyone feel safe and at home here though,
as this may be my home, but I want you cozy too.

May I mention I have no filter, however?

~:Info:~

SL Primary name: Heartlesslittlered


~:Items in look:~

[PF] Sora <Alabaster> Special Edition
:::Phoenix::: Tiana Hair V1
CATWA HEAD CATYA
Maitreya Mesh Body
Addams - Valentina LaceJumper
[BREATHE] Sakura Heels - Hazelnut
^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears

Comments

  1. Congratulations on starting your own blog, Heartless. I hope you'll enjoy making it whatever inspires you from post-to-post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts