.:. Hellish .:.



Time to be done with you
Feels good when I wake in the morning
Let the sun come through
I'm not thinking 'bout you
Feeling good when I look in the mirror
My skies are blue oh
Slept all night for the first time
In months, I'm finally where I wanna be
And all my dreams are coming true..


.:Items in images:.

---

Natural:


^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears
GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001
Izzie's - Body Imperfections
.euphoric ~Sophie Eyes Applier~
Stealthic - Porcelain
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* GENUS Head "Harriet" European
WarPaint* #IWokeUpLikeThis


---

Makeup:

WarPaint* Aurora lashes
DeeTaleZ HD CherryLips
Veechi - Hellcat Shadow
---

Background:

Geishas - Imadesu Backdrops - The Bearded Guy *event 1*

---

Clothing/Accessories:

Tooty Fruity - Bodysuit - Tess *event 2*
[I<3F] Dress [18.v2] - Pasties

---



♥ SPONSORED EVENT 1 

Okinawa Summer Festival 



♥ SPONSORED EVENT 2 ♥

The Darkness Event

Comments

Popular Posts