.:. Sweet Treat .:.



Then he said fuck me then feed me
And I'll be your diamond
If you never leave me
Girl then ill keep on trying
You can get crazy
Cause you keep me grounded
So if you want it baby
Then get yourself around it now..


.:Items in images:.

---

Natural:


^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears
GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001
Izzie's - Body Imperfections
.euphoric ~Sophie Eyes Applier~
-FABIA- Mesh Hair   <Barbara> Blond
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* GENUS Head "Harriet" European
WarPaint* #IWokeUpLikeThis

[The Tat Cat] //Dragonfly Tattoo

---

Makeup:

WarPaint* Aurora lashes
DeeTaleZ HD CherryLips
[LeLuck]Colorful Eyeshadow Nayeli

---

Background:

Sweet - Sensual Touch Backdrops - The Bearded Guy *event 1*

---

Clothing/Accessories:

Tooty Fruity - Heels - Lisa *event 2*
BigBeautifulDoll - Luciela Lingerie - White


---



♥ SPONSORED EVENT 1 

Point event 10th -25th August

Comments

Popular Posts