.:. Snowbound Hunt! .:.


Sooo...
I haven't posted since last year...ish? 
BUT IM BACK,
GET READY,
YA CUTIES!


Okay so I will be doing a small rant on this..


The Snowbound Hunt is one of my newst favorite events!!
You go and hunt for little ornaments and in them, are gifts.
These only cost up to 25L, so this is 
I really enjoy the owner's, Toxxic's work on this event.
I enjoy her work in general. I watch a lot of her youtube videos,
especially her tutorials on creating and such.
She's honestly inspired me to attempt to become a creator.
I'd really appreciate it that who ever reads it,
PLEASE support her work!!
Honest to god I'm trying to not make this sound creepy but she's an awesome person.
If I wasn't so anti social I'd try and be her friend. 
Toxxic Rhiannyr is her SL name, 
like I said she's really an awesome person.


ALSO ANOTHER THING

a bitch got a promise ring in real life and I could not be happier than I am now. 


This event is through December 1-12 and it's supposed to be an event where its HARD and you're supposed to HUNT, on your own. People can't give you help, you can't give advice. However, I was given permission by Bubbles' to share this one piece of advice, that is now in the new notecard in the event. 

Each of the many, many creators have their own unique tree ornament. Some have them in their event keys. If you look in the inner circle, where you can find all the hunt keys, Toxxic, the event owner, put a lot of effort on matching EACH AND EVERY ornament to the creator.The people who made the Snowbound Hunt event put A LOT and LOT of effort into the event, so please respect the event and the people that made it.Each item you win can only be up to 25L. It's not much. Hunting for them yourself won't hurt you. It's supposed to be hard, and it's annoying to see people asking where certain items are. Please, kindly, for respect for those who donated and participated in the event, don't try and cheat the event. 

You'll have a lot of time to find every ornament, I promise. 



.:Items in image:.


---

1st image:

Pose:

By me!

Backdrop:

      White Snow - Merry Xmas Backdrops - The Bearded Guy

---

Appearance:



^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears
Catwa "Catya" Head
[PF] Sora <Alabaster> - Special Edition
[okkbye] Dramatic Falsies
[okkbye] Eutropic Eyebrows
-SU!- Astrid Eyes Ice (Add Me)
Warpaint* Witching hour
DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Next Winter 

---

Clothing/Accessories:

.SugarBun. Xmas Lights Cookie
1 Hundred. Snuggle Sweater Set


♥.: My Info :.♥

Primary SL name: Heartlesslittlered


Comments

Popular Posts