.:. Reshape .:.





I didn't feel like doing much editing today, so here you go!
I recently became a blogger for R E S H A P E as well :)
This shape is really different than my current one,
however it brought me back when it used to look like this one.
I really like it, so I hope you do too! 

.:Items in image:.


---

1st image:


---

Natural:



^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears
Catwa "Catya" Head
[PF] Sora <Alabaster> - Special Edition
-SU!- Astrid Eyes Ice (Add Me)
R E S H A P E  - Selena Shape
:::Phoenix::: Tiana Hair

---

Makeup:

[okkbye] Dramatic Falsies
[okkbye] Eutropic Eyebrows
R E S H A P E  - Selena Lipgloss
Veechi - Decaff Shadow [Mocha]

---

Accessories:

Ama. : Minerva Necklace Set
Ricielli - Koko Earrings

---

Clothing:

-Ema's Secret- Snowbound jumper
Addams // Charlize Biker Jacket //


♥.: My Info :.♥

Primary SL name: Heartlesslittlered


Comments

Popular Posts