.:. Offical [KK] Blogger .:.



Hi Guys! I am so excited to announce.. I am offically a [KK] Beauty blogger!
I am so stoked, this is the first store to accept me as a blogger.
Officially anyway.  

I just wanted to mention that I really liked their makeup products, that's the reason why I had applied to them.
I find them a good quality store, and I hope you do too!

p.s. this is an edited image, but the only thing I edited on the eyes was the under waterline as it was glitching. 


.:Items in image:.


---

1st image:

Pose:

By me!

Backdrop:

Ornament Room - Merry Xmas Backdrops - The Bearded Guy

---

Appearance:



^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears
Catwa "Catya" Head
[PF] Sora <Alabaster> - Special Edition
[okkbye] Dramatic Falsies
[okkbye] Eutropic Eyebrows
-SU!- Astrid Eyes Ice (Add Me)
[KK] Beauty "Snowglitter" Eyeshadows 
[KK] Beauty Suede Matte Nude Lip Collection

---

Clothing:

*JB* Giselle Gown - RedWine - Lara
Ama. : Minerva Necklace Set



♥.: My Info :.♥

Primary SL name: Heartlesslittlered


Comments

Popular Posts