.:. Rose Crown .:.


Soo! I decided to try a different sorta theme with this blog.
Three pictures in one.
Waist and up, face shot, and full body.
I know it looks super boring, especially due to the grey background.
I do plan on doing more with this theme, like.. ya know.. live backgrounds. 
This is just a tester though!
Please let me know what y'all think!
I definitely like it.
It seems more organized to me.

PS: These items are all from either Epiphany or Season of the Witch!

.:Items in image:.

---

1st image:



---

Appearance:




^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears
Catwa "Catya" Head
[PF] Sora <Alabaster> - Special Edition
[okkbye] Fluttering Falsies
[okkbye] Eutropic Eyebrows
-SU!- Astrid Eyes Ice (Add Me)



---


Clothing:


OSMIA - SisterOfTheMoon - Bezel.With.Roses - White - Exclusive
OSMIA - SisterOfTheMoon - Jeans - White 
REIGN.- WILD THINGS HEELS #16
[Kres] Woodland Necklace - COMMON  S -  Drop 1
Sintiklia - Hair Keelin Epiphany exclusive
-Pixicat- Soiree.Set - Black (Maitreya)
.::Supernatural::. Frida Necklace #2 Silver


♥.: My Info :.♥

Primary SL name: Heartlesslittlered


Comments

Popular Posts