.:. Morning coffee.:.

9/23/17

A pretty interesting morning today. I met a random dude who ignored my "Photographer@Work" tag I had on and proceeded to talk to me and BDSM adventures, and also photography. However, once I mentioned my girlfriend, he left. 

Byyy the way, I did edit this photo and am very happy with its results. 
Let me know what you guys think. ♥

.:Items in image:.

---


1st image:


{what next}  Bellevie Chair 3 (Bento)
HPMD* Garden Tree04 - flower two colors A
[we're CLOSED] floor cushion army
.lame - Kenway Sectional Corner B (PG)

---

Appearance:


Maitreya Body
^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears
Catwa "Catya" Head
[PF] Sora <Alabaster> - Special Edition

---


Clothing:


Addams // Paloma Short w/Laces //
ISON - lola wrap shirt (blush)
[BREATHE]-Miranda Heels-Black
MOON // Hair // Chloroform Mutt
**RE** LUX Ti Amo x2 Necklace RVL v


♥.: My Info :.♥

Primary SL name: Heartlesslittlered

Comments

Popular Posts