.:. White in Red .:.



When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one there to dry your tears
I will hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love
I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I will never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong
I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue
And I'd go crawling down the avenue
There is nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love...



.:Items in images:.


---

Natural:


GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001
Izzie's - Body Imperfections
.euphoric ~Sophie Eyes Applier~
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* GENUS Head "Harriet" European
WarPaint* #IWokeUpLikeThis
DOUX - Mecca hairstyle


---

Makeup:

.:Mai Bilavio:. Black Liner Edit

---

Background / Poses:

.:Joplino:. Backdrop Meet Me
HERA - Hello Fall Bento Pose Set. 6M
Gothmass Gift Boxes by HJM Designs

---

Clothing/Accessories:

Amataria - Dress "Neeko" - white
LIVIA::Briar Bento Rings
REIGN.- EVIE HEELS AND STOCKINGS
*Tentacio* Xmas time red

---



♥  HAPPY GOTHMASS  ♥

Comments

Popular Posts