.:. Bitch - craft .:.



There was a time this guy 
he tried to tell me men can cheat women can’t
Then he proceeded to ask me out on a date 
and I fucking laughed
If you’re a woman you were made to pleasure me
But out in public hide them shoulders underneath
Society is sucking on your dick
& since I got a pussy I’m a bitch
And Since you are a dude you can tell the truth
 but soon as I do I’m a bitch..



.:Items in images:.

---

Natural:


GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001
Izzie's - Body Imperfections
.euphoric ~Sophie Eyes Applier~
#Foxy - Morgana Hair
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* GENUS Head "Harriet" European
WarPaint* #IWokeUpLikeThis
**RE** Morgan Nails - Pack 3 - Common



---

Makeup:

.:Mai Bilavio:. Black Liner Edit

---

Background / Poses:

Pink Spell - Terrifying Sensation - The Bearded Guy

Violentia -  Regina -POSES- 3 & 4

---

Clothing/Accessories:

[ NIGHTCALL ] Destruction Boots
[[ Masoom ]] Julia Bento Gloves Black
Violentia - Regina - Bra + Panties + Crown - *event*


---



♥ EVENT ITEM ! ♥

♥ @ The Darkness event Nov. 5th - 28th ♥



Comments

Popular Posts